I also love the Distress Paints. I used Broken China and Wild Honey. I didn't have the Distress Metallic Paints, so I opted for the Copper from Ranger's Adirondack Metallic Paint Dabbers. It actually worked pretty well with water and the Distress Paints. After the paint was dried, I covered parts of the tag with a layer of Distressed Ink in Vintage Photo, Broken China, and Rusty Hinge and flicked some water on it. I really like the interaction of all the Distress products!
Shrink plastic was used for the dragonfly wings. I like the effect. I have no idea how many layers of paint and alcohol ink are on the metal "8" at the bottom. I think I spent more time on it than anything else on this tag.
It was a great deal of fun playing with new techniques and products on this tag. Thanks Tim for continuing to challenge us to new levels of creativity.
I am truly enjoying the journey.
-- Mary Elizabeth