I know ... it's a shock! I've managed to blog two days in a row. Well, this piece is just a way to deal with the leftovers from yesterday's July 4th Star project. I used a lot of cardboard yesterday and was wondering what I could do with the remnants. I started with Tim Holtz's Sewing Edge die from Sizzix, Distress Markers and some Distress Crackle Paint. I added some tape, embossed "stitches, and a "pattern" from Tim's Remnant Rubs. With the exception of the "pattern" piece, the project is made from just one piece of cardboard.
Who knows ... a third project may be in the works for the weekend. That would be quite a miracle. We shall see.