Pages

Friday, October 11, 2013

Creative Chemistry 102 Day 3 – Distress Differently

I'm finally getting caught up with all of my Creative Chemistry techniques.  I hope I will have everything up on the blog by tonight.  Anyway, I'm going to start off with the first part of Day 3 Techniques on Day 3 focused on Distressing Differently.  Amazing techniques to use on upcoming projects :)  I am including everything for Day 3 except the techniques involving glitter.  My Distressed Glitter literally just arrived at my door as I was typing this.  My projects will have to wait until tonight to get blinged out!

Day 3 Techniques:



Distress Ink Technique: Smudge Stamping

Distress Stains Technique: Brayered Stains



Distress Markers Technique: Photo Tinting




Distress Crackle Technique: Faux Cracked Glass

(on glass)



Distress Crackle Technique: Faux Cracked Glass

(on shrink plastic with alcohol ink coloring)

 Wow!!  Seriously cool techniques.  Gotta get back downstairs to my craft room -- more photos to take and more techniques to try!!  Be back soon -- Mary Elizabeth


2 comments:

barbarayaya62 said...

Wonderful!!!!!!!!! Love much the leaves and bottle! fantastic!!! barbarayaya

Words and Pictures said...

Such lovely crackly textures - fantastic leaves!
Alison xx